Prospect likelyhood

Seymore Cox

Reaction score
This is my opinion of the prospects we're in on and the likelyhood we get them. I think we end up getting 6 prospects potentially. I feel we'll have some attrition at the end of the year.

Prospects OU is in on Strongly

Cameron Clark
Trevor Releford
JP Olukemi
TJ Taylor (commit)
James Johnson

Prospect that OU is in the picture on

Terrence Jones
Tobias Harris
Harrison Barnes
Alex Kirk
Moses Morgan
Michael Cobbins
Doron Lamb

Prospects who have gone unmentioned

Justin Johnson
Jelani Hewitt

Prospects that OU could get if offered

Ricky Scott
Robert Goff

Sleeper Prospects

Jelan Kendricks
Tony Mitchell
JJ Moore
Nick Shepard(No idea if OU is recruiting but a TX kid)
Leslee Smith ( No idea if OU is recruiting but a tX kid)
Juco prospects

No longer on the wish list

Ray McCallum
Phil Pressey
Luke Cothron
Tobi Oyediji
Trey Ziegler

I would love for OU to get three off of the strongly considering list, one off of the "in the picture list and one of the sleeper prospects. I'm not totally against a Scott offer. If we were to get a Juco prospect, Olukemi would be the one I would like because wings tend to be better in Juco than other positions, but I'm concerned about getting him as a wing and the affect it would have on other wing prospects.

Those 5 star recruits like Harris, Barnes and Jones would all be incredible and I would love to continue getting at least one MAA each year, but to tell you the truth, I would be very content with this class..

Cameron Clark
Trevor Releford
JP Olukemi
TJ Taylor (commit)
James Johnson

What happened with Phil Pressey? His dad Paul used to live next to me in Broken Arrow in the late 80s.

The big question is will Cam Clark be the marquee recruit or will someone else of equal or better stature be that guy. I would like it if someone else where of the stature of Cam in this class, but if it's just him, I would be satisfied. It would be equal to OSU signing James Anderson.

Back