Prospects forum

BigTime

The Red Wig
Reaction score
Looks like OUH put a lot of hard work into updating the forum. :clap We are going to get some 2011 and 2012 guys up here soon. Check the board from time to time as any tidbits or interviews by Henzo will be stored over there, as well as updates on the OU prospects by the national sites.

Prospects Forum

Thanks for the reminder BT! I'll admit, even as a Mod... I tend to niglect looking over there for new info. So much random (but always good) info gets posted on the main board, I tend to forget about the prospect board.

Thanks for the reminder BT! I'll admit, even as a Mod... I tend to niglect looking over there for new info. So much random (but always good) info gets posted on the main board, I tend to forget about the prospect board.

Hopefully, I can help take the stuff from over here on the mainboard and post it over there so we can all have a quick reference for OU's prospects. Norm really set the bar high with the women's board, so I will have to work hard. :ford

Hopefully, I can help take the stuff from over here on the mainboard and post it over there so we can all have a quick reference for OU's prospects. Norm really set the bar high with the women's board, so I will have to work hard. :ford

Keep up the good work! The both of you make great contributions to this website!

:clap

Thanks guys! I believe that having a Prospects board is great and hopefully everyone enjoys having the recruiting information summarized in one place where it is always easy to access.

Guys, that prospects forum is simply awesome. It's exactly what I want to look at on a daily basis, vs checking all the different sites, since OU prospects are the only ones that interest me.

thanks for all the hard work. It looks excellent.

We're really going to try and keep up with it this time on a daily basis. I promise. :ez-laugh:

Just to go against the grain, I think the entire prospects forum is awful and I wish my computer would blow up every time it's even mentioned on this site. That there was a thread made just for one to take notice is a complete aberration, a farce, and a mockery of message boards alike. This place needs flavor, and I'm just getting leftover asparagus and french fries from the day before.

Just to go against the grain, I think the entire prospects forum is awful and I wish my computer would blow up every time it's even mentioned on this site. That there was a thread made just for one to take notice is a complete aberration, a farce, and a mockery of message boards alike. This place needs flavor, and I'm just getting leftover asparagus and french fries from the day before.

so true.

Back