Proud of Tiny

BigTime

The Red Wig
Reaction score
Tiny has come in and done exactly what he is supposed to be doing on the glass. He is averaging over 11 boards per game through the first three games, and has reached double digits rebounds in each of those games.

He shot 5 of 7 from the line yesterday, and he has only jacked up one three since he has gotten here.

Keep working that glass, Tiny! :tiny

It's early yet, but in many ways I think Tiny offsets the loss of Blake better than we might have hoped. He doesn't handle the ball as well but does handle it well enough. He isn't as good under the basket.....yet, but is a better shooter away from the basket. He shoots free throws better. And, he may end up rebounding as well. Hope he just gets better and better.

It's early yet, but in many ways I think Tiny offsets the loss of Blake better than we might have hoped. He doesn't handle the ball as well but does handle it well enough. He isn't as good under the basket.....yet, but is a better shooter away from the basket. He shoots free throws better. And, he may end up rebounding as well. Hope he just gets better and better.

I really think he will. He handles himself very well on the court as well. I really like his attitude.

I agree with coolm from another thread in that when we are not pushing off a defensive rebound or steal, that the ball should go through Tiny a lot more.

Tiny has come in and done exactly what he is supposed to be doing on the glass. He is averaging over 11 boards per game through the first three games, and has reached double digits rebounds in each of those games.

He shot 5 of 7 from the line yesterday, and he has only jacked up one three since he has gotten here.

Keep working that glass, Tiny! :tiny

He's good. I'm thouroughly impressed by him. I didn't know he would be this good this early. We need to include him in the offense more and run it through him.

He's good. I'm thouroughly impressed by him. I didn't know he would be this good this early. We need to include him in the offense more and run it through him.

Completely agree.

Well said

I may be a little slow, but did you change your name?

Like all of the freshmen he is inconsistent. He is awesome at times and I'm suprised at how high he can get up Then he disappears.

He maintains good position on defense when on a man with the ball but allows them to get in too deep.

Still things that will improve over time if he has a good work ethic and it appears that he does.

I think that Fitzgerald has to get better than Wright for us to develop any rebounding ability. At this point Tiny is filling in better for Blake than Wright is filling in for Taylor Griffin.

Back