Q&A with a Spartan fan

Re: Q&A with a Spartan fan

Prediction: Izzo dunks over Lon Kruger tonight

Izzo is a great coach but Kruger was a much, much better player. Izzo was a D-II all american. Kruger was All Big 8 twice and player of the year his senior year. He also started on the baseball team. Kruger was selected in the MLB draft and the NBA draft. Kruger was also selected third team all time All Big 8 that is freaking huge. Just in 1988 I can think of a lot of really good players in the Big 8 including Chievous, Grayer, Richmond, Manning, Grant, Grace, Blaylock, King not to mention many other really great Big 8 players like Big Country, Wayman, and more guys than I can remember at KU.

It would be best for Tom not to challenge Lon in anything other than coaching.

Izzo is a great coach but Kruger was a much, much better player. Izzo was a D-II all american. Kruger was All Big 8 twice and player of the year his senior year. He also started on the baseball team. Kruger was selected in the MLB draft and the NBA draft. Kruger was also selected third team all time All Big 8 that is freaking huge. Just in 1988 I can think of a lot of really good players in the Big 8 including Chievous, Grayer, Richmond, Manning, Grant, Grace, Blaylock, King not to mention many other really great Big 8 players like Big Country, Wayman, and more guys than I can remember at KU.

It would be best for Tom not to challenge Lon in anything other than coaching.

Izzo does play the accordion. I bet has Coach beat there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A big thank you to IndySooner, DenverSooner, Zimwillet, Pnkranger, TiNY, and everyone else who talked ball. I enjoyed watching the game much more than I would have without the insight you provided.

...scrybe you can suck it.

LOL let's see if this guy is so civil when we win by double digits. MSU is the kind of time every east coast guy is stroking...they are going down in flames tomorrow night.

:eddie187_jpg_xs:

Back