recruiting positions

luckyc1423

Reaction score
What positions from here are out do you think is most important and how many do you think we need at that position?

I think we need two PF's that are athletic/shot blockers..

Assuming Gallon comes back we only need one Center, but you cant assume so I would be safe and say two...Unless we snag a PF that can also play the center position

Then I believe we need another guard to mix in there

so that would be 2 people already signed...plus 5 I just listed...tahts 7 schollies and I know we dont have that many....so Maybe cut back to only having one Center but I really feel we need to PF's

Open schollies we know we will have...and I believe you get a total of 13 scholorships

1) Ryan Wrights open scholly
2) Tony Crockers open scholly
3) WW's open scholly
4) Beau Gerber's open scholly

And if I am not mistaken we only had 11 people on scholorship this year so that leaves another 2 open scholorships totallying 6....then if gallon goes thats 7

If we go that route...assuming tiny stays again..
We would only have two scholorships for the next year
1) Cade's scholly
2) Orlando Allen's

#1 Power Forward
#2 Power Forward
#3 Backup PG (KC Ross Miller would be a perfect fit to back up TMG IMO)

Is Fitz a PF or C...we need someone to backup gallon when he is tired or in foul trouble...and what if he leaves?

I'd like an impact guard, and two bigs.

That said, if somebody is going to transfer or leave, and I'm assuming Capel has a "feel" for that, our needs may change.

Hopefully this team can finish the season well enough that the kids aren't down on the program, and wanting to leave.

I want a scoring guard and two post players.

Back