Revenue Sharing is probably gonna happen by next year

Yes the schools will start paying players. This will be in addition to any NIL money they get. The whole thing is going to be a cluster.

Yes the schools will start paying players. This will be in addition to any NIL money they get. The whole thing is going to be a cluster.
I think we will eventually see the NIL's regulated or ran by the Universities eventually.

I think we will eventually see the NIL's regulated or ran by the Universities eventually.
Who will regulate it? It’s not possible. There is also no mechanism by which the schools can interfere in private enterprise. Unfortunately NIL is here to stay.

This has the feel of cord cutting.
Everyone is excited to ditch cable/satellite.
But after a few years it sets in that it really changes nothing.
You are paying more for all your streaming services than you were on cable

I guess you could have some schools go rogue and raise more than the 20 something million but the thing is the schools will want control of the spending still.
100% out side money is still going to go to players ...

also this is the start not the end . football and basketball players .. are going to sue again .. (why should they be funding all the other sports with their "share")

the courts won't say no more non rev sports ... they won't have to ..

but the courts for sure are not going to require payments to athletes on sports teams that lose money .. ..
I’ll take that bet…especially in today’s woke bs cultural. Not being political but more of a social norm now

Back