Saturday's recruiting visitors

Im sure they were thrilled....

Why no 2010 guys? Who cares about 2012 when the program is spiraling and you need guys for 2010?

In hindsight, however, I suppose its a good thing nobody for this year was at that game.

Unofficial visits. They just drove to see the game for themselves. I think Ellis has been to several games as its not that far a drive from Wichita.

Too bad all that purple was in the stands and they were louded than heck.
Watching the game on TV you'd have thought it was at KSU. They had a chunk of the lower level seats and were loud.

Watching the game on TV you'd have thought it was at KSU. They had a chunk of the lower level seats and were loud.

it was not a good sight, and i'm sure it will impact any chance with ellis.

Exactly. They may have been visiting Frank Martin.....

according to ku's rivals website, ellis was in lawrence saturday.

Why are we always behind the 8 ball on recruiting information? Is it the same way with everyschool? not knowing who we lead on or who is coming to visit until after the fact...

Why are we always behind the 8 ball on recruiting information? Is it the same way with everyschool? not knowing who we lead on or who is coming to visit until after the fact...

The NCAA wants it that way. That is why they don't let coaches talk about recruits.

OU bb recruiting information is sparse. Imo it is primarily due to the perception that OU is a football school. Most recruiting services tend to dedicate their coverage to football.

Clockwork LMAO

i just saw that willie cauley was supposed to have been in norman for the kstate game. perhaps that was the source of confusion with ellis.

Im sure they were thrilled....

Why no 2010 guys? Who cares about 2012 when the program is spiraling and you need guys for 2010?

In hindsight, however, I suppose its a good thing nobody for this year was at that game.

You can't stop recruiting for the future while you recruit for this season. We assume because we don't know anything that the coaching staff doesn't have any guys ready willing and able to commit. However, it is possible they do and are hoping to land some bigger fish. Honestly, it would suck to have to recruit rather than draft because you don't have any certainty of what is going to happen. Kids will tell you one thing then do another.

I bet recruiting is the worst part of being a college coach.

Back