Season Opener at 7:00 P.M. on Wednesday

AdaSooner

Admin Emeritus
Reaction score
Can't wait to see the team. Wish Doo had some eligibility. Hate how his OU career ended.

OK, now I'm starting to get down about not getting to see the game live. When our games are going to be limited to a regional network that is unavailable to so many of us, I wish they could at least be streamed over SoonersportsTV. Hopefully they'll at least get the game loaded quickly once it's over (I fear they'll wait till after the holiday).

the starters will be Harmon, Reaves, Williams, Manek & Kuath

the starters will be Harmon, Reaves, Williams, Manek & Kuath

Thought Gibson would start, but it makes too much sense to bring a scoring combo guard off the bench.

Can't wait to see the team. Wish Doo had some eligibility. Hate how his OU career ended.

it kind of stinkst that the NCAA didn't allow the seniors that had their career cut short to come back

OK, now I'm starting to get down about not getting to see the game live. When our games are going to be limited to a regional network that is unavailable to so many of us, I wish they could at least be streamed over SoonersportsTV. Hopefully they'll at least get the game loaded quickly once it's over (I fear they'll wait till after the holiday).
You might check out this YouTube channel a couple days after the game if you can’t find replay on SoonerSports. The guy has posted full games (mainly football but also b-ball/softball/gymnastics) especially for games where content rights aren’t as enforced (pretty sure he had March Madness games up but those were taken down pretty quickly).

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCc0bw8SzE1UAbZi2PdbunZQ

You might check out this YouTube channel a couple days after the game if you can’t find replay on SoonerSports. The guy has posted full games (mainly football but also b-ball/softball/gymnastics) especially for games where content rights aren’t as enforced (pretty sure he had March Madness games up but those were taken down pretty quickly).

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCc0bw8SzE1UAbZi2PdbunZQ

Will do, thanks! Hopefully, Soonersports will take care of business, but I'm glad to have a backup.

Nah. Most played all but 1-5 games. DOo is getting paid to play. He’s alright.

This made me wonder where Doo is now (if that info has been posted here, I missed it).

He's playing for Vaqueros de Bayamón of the Baloncesto Superior Nacional (BSN), which is the first-tier-level professional men's basketball league in Puerto Rico.

[TWEET]https://twitter.com/OU_MBBall/status/1331681118366670851?s=20[/TWEET]

Game cancelled. And Saturday’s.

Last edited:
This made me wonder where Doo is now (if that info has been posted here, I missed it).

He's playing for Vaqueros de Bayamón of the Baloncesto Superior Nacional (BSN), which is the first-tier-level professional men's basketball league in Puerto Rico.

His GF Gabby Gregory plays for the women's team, and she posts some of his game video on her social media pages..... The video I saw, he was shooting a ton of mid range jumpers, and hitting a decent amount.

His GF Gabby Gregory plays for the women's team, and she posts some of his game video on her social media pages..... The video I saw, he was shooting a ton of mid range jumpers, and hitting a decent amount.

Good to hear, thanks!

Back