Some reality on Gallon...

Excellent points, Elmo! In nearly every player/recruit interview I've read in the last two years, their relationship with Coach Capel is a recurring theme. They all seem to have a genuine affection and respect for him. That goes a long way in making them trust Jeff when the time comes to make important decisions. I hope that will also be the case with Tiny.

I think Tiny will be back for at least a 2nd season.

I think it would be great if OU could start consistently having guys leave early after two seasons. Willie leaves, Tiny stays to help the next guy then he leaves. I would also like to see some of the four year players make the NBA. If OU starts having that level of talent it will not be long before the Sooners win the Tournament.

Elmo those posts were spot on. My prediction is like yours. I think Tiny stays two years under the expert tutolage of Coach Cline, who then prepares him to be a top 15 pick in the NBA draft. Tiny will realize this year that he will have to put more work in to be the type of player he wants to be. I will also predict that his weight will continue to go down. BOOMER SOONER BABY!!!

Back