Someone tell me how the game went

Seymore Cox

Reaction score
I had a game yesterday. Would like to know how it played out

Short summary. Refs called ticky tack fouls all game, some questionable and should have never been called. Down 10 at half due to foul trouble. Played with some heart the second half and had a 7 point lead with a couple minutes left. Willy had a huge turnover on a 5 second call that led to a huge bucket for them very late in the game. We had chance to win the game at the end, but TMG slipped and missed a short shot.

Tiny and Willie both on the bench four minutes in with two fouls...

A&M shoots 63 percent in the first half but we are somehow only down 10 at half...

TMG kept us in it in the first half with 12...

We go on a big run to start the second half and lead by 7 with 10 to go...

Willie, Tiny caught fire during that run....

We have a couple possessions to extend lead past 7 but don't (I believe we turn it over and Pledger misses a wide open three)....

With about 5 mins with us up 7 (or 5) left Bryan Davis appears to have turned it over, loses handle and ball bounces off Tiny's chest and a mystery phantom foul is called on Tony for stripping. It was his fifth foul I believe and we have to bring Pledger in.....

We're up four I think with 2 mins left and TMG misses the front end of one on one...

Pledger also air balls a wide open three under 3 minutes to go that would've pushed the lead to 7.....

Willie gets called for five seconds up 2 I believe around the 1 minute mark....

A&M hits a three and takes the lead...

Willie gets fouled and makes two free throws to put us up 1 around 45 seconds I think...

A&M scores again to take the lead...

Willie fouled on a baseline jumper with about 17 seconds left but no call...

Davis rebounds, fouled, misses two free throws...

TMG short on a jumper in the late with about 4 secs...

A&M makes free throws to go up 3.....

We throw a halfcourt pass to tiny who tries to pass to a streaking TMG in the corner for a 3, but the pass is intercepted.

Could have some details wrong, but that's how I remember it.

Last edited:
Back