Sooner Sports: Romero Osby Highlight Video

http://www.cstv.com/allaccess/player.../20100525_Osby Highlights.wmv&school=okla&.

That link's not working for me. I'm on a new Macbook Pro -- anyone have an idea what might going wrong? I've tried using Safari and Chrome.

That link's not working for me. I'm on a new Macbook Pro -- anyone have an idea what might going wrong? I've tried using Safari and Chrome.

Hmmm, no idea. You could try to get there manually though:

1.) Go to www.soonersports.com
2.) Get to the Mens Basketball section
3.) The front story in the Mens Basketball section is called "Romero Osby Highlight Video", click on that.
4.) There will be a "click here" link to view the highlight video, click that.
5.) Enjoy.

Have you downloaded Windows Media Player for Mac? That might do it.

sky, take it or leave it but as a lifelong Mac user I would recommend using a utility called "Flip 4 Mac" instead of the Windows Media Player. Its a utility that basically uses Quicktime to play Windows Media. It works great.

Thanks for the tips, guys. I think I have Flip 4 Mac, but I'm at work now on a Windows machine. I'll check when I get home.

Osby looks good! Wish we could have him this season.

http://www.cstv.com/allaccess/playe...okla/09-10/video/m-baskbl/05may/20100525_Osby Highlights.wmv&school=okla&

We got ourselves a big time small forward here.....

PG: Calvin Newell
SG: Cameron Clark
SF: Romero Osby
PF: CJ Washington
C: Andrew Fitzgerald

I have watched Cameron Clark for a long period of time. He is not a 2, and will not likely have the skills and instincts necessary to play shooting guard in a conference like the Big12 by the time 2011 rolls around (possibly later in his career and certainly that's where he'll fit professionally).

He does NOT have the ball handling, nor more importantly, does he have the perimeter defensive skills necessary to keep 2's in front of him, either in transition or in the half court.

Not trying to be negative, because I think he has tons of upside (at the 3 in the short-term, for instance). Just trying to keep it real. Would be easier to see Osby at the 4 and Cam at the 3 in a 4-out offense in 2011.

SoonerDaze

How good do you think Cam is? I haven't seen him play but have some friends that have and they think he is really going to be special. By the way, who would you compare him to?

Back