Sooner women rally for OT win

skyvue

Reaction score
If you could use a little Sooner hoops joy, watch tonight's comeback road win over Baylor on ESPN+. OU didn't take the lead until OT and it was 5 vs. 8 all night (especially in second half), but the Sooners would. not. quit. Despite trailing by double digits several times.

If you don't have time for the whole game, watch the second half and OT. If you don't have time for that, watch the fourth quarter and OT. Believe me, you won't regret it.

If you could use a little Sooner hoops joy, watch tonight's comeback road win over Baylor on ESPN+. OU didn't take the lead until OT and it was 5 vs. 8 all night (especially in second half), but the Sooners would. not. quit. Despite trailing by double digits several times.

If you don't have time for the whole game, watch the second half and OT. If you don't have time for that, watch the fourth quarter and OT. Believe me, you won't regret it.

I watched up til about 5 min 14 pt lead for Baylor. We just couldn’t stop them. Figured it was over… switched to ksu/tcu then checked score.. Holy crap.

I’ll prob go see them here in kc vs guys for tourney

If only the men's team had half the heart and guts of the ladies.
The OU men fold faster than retracting a switchblade knife.

I watched up til about 5 min 14 pt lead for Baylor. We just couldn’t stop them. Figured it was over… switched to ksu/tcu then checked score.. Holy crap.

I’ll prob go see them here in kc vs guys for tourney

I watched it all and was so FRUSTRATED by how slow we seemed against their smaller, faster guards, and how many TOs we had. Madi was horrible, for Madi especially, and as a 5th year senior I expect more. When we were down late in the 4th by double digits I turned it off for a minute and then saw the score was 77-70 and turned it back on. Our girls took over in OT and you could tell the Baylor girls were gased and we wore them down. It was good to see us come from behind and win this one, especially for seeding purposes. Baylor is projected as a 5 seed by ESPN, but we are projected as a 7, so it felt good to pull this one out. I hope we don't have a let down against KSU and steal that one on the road as well! If we can win out, we may win the regular season, but idk that we will. Regardless these girls having fight in them should inspire the men!

I watched it all and was so FRUSTRATED by how slow we seemed against their smaller, faster guards, and how many TOs we had. Madi was horrible, for Madi especially, and as a 5th year senior I expect more. When we were down late in the 4th by double digits I turned it off for a minute and then saw the score was 77-70 and turned it back on. Our girls took over in OT and you could tell the Baylor girls were gased and we wore them down. It was good to see us come from behind and win this one, especially for seeding purposes. Baylor is projected as a 5 seed by ESPN, but we are projected as a 7, so it felt good to pull this one out. I hope we don't have a let down against KSU and steal that one on the road as well! If we can win out, we may win the regular season, but idk that we will. Regardless these girls having fight in them should inspire the men!

Yes very frustrating… def is slow. The thing I see is they never panicked… just kept shooting. It gets frustrating but it’s almost Billy Ball 2.0…lol

Back