Sports Animal - after trashing OU all day...

Looking4#8

Reaction score
what do you have to say now. I listened all day and everyone of their personalities said OSU was gonna hammer OU. OU had no chance, blah blah blah. I am constantly amazed how they give OSU a pass so much of the time and hammer OU when they can; at least that is what I hear. Just hope they come back tomorrow and say how wrong they were; I doubt they will though.

mark rodgers and traber both picked OU to win ..

murrdock knows nothing about sports ... so i wouldn't listen to him to much ..

i thought rodgers and traber's takes about OU were both right on

Murdock is an idiot. He was shrieking on the air after the game "WILLIE WARREN IS THE WORST 'STAR' IN OU BASKETBALL HISTORY!!!" First of all, what denotes a star? Is there a certification board that gives you star status? Second, that's just a completely idiotic thing to say. The dude is a moron.

Murdock is an idiot. He was shrieking on the air after the game "WILLIE WARREN IS THE WORST 'STAR' IN OU BASKETBALL HISTORY!!!" First of all, what denotes a star? Is there a certification board that gives you star status? Second, that's just a completely idiotic thing to say. The dude is a moron.

for a guy that was picked by some to be player of the yr and a lottery pick, he is having a terrible yr, so murdoch is not far off on those statements

I agree Senior, that was one of the most unprofessional rants that I have heard in awhile. He is a joke. A few times this yr I heard other Animal guys disagreeing with him about OU football issues, and Murdock seemed to just lose it. He can't work in that environment. He cannot maintain a professional demeanor at all, IMO.

Yeah, CM was the only one that I heard say OU had no shot. Traber, Al, Rogers and Trammell all picked OU to win.

Yeah, CM was the only one that I heard say OU had no shot. Traber, Al, Rogers and Trammell all picked OU to win.

The morning animals if they are anybody were picking OU to lose, so add Steely and Fizpatrick to the list.

Al definitely picked OSU. Hump Man was contrasting his pick with Traber's pick on The Thunder pre-game show.

Agree with the overall theme of this post, but I guess the question is who cares what a "Sports Animal" thinks?

As far as Murdock, he is a good reporter, but he gets in deep water when he gives opinions, espescially on the radio becuase his job is to be the "non-homer OU guy".

If you listen to those idiots then be very careful it doesn't rub off onto you. Their idiocy is virulent.

There wasn't really that much ripping OU yesterday outside of the truth. Al picked OSU. Almost everyone else picked OU.

Back