Status of Barry Honore?

T_Neal's Twitter

Reaction score
Has anyone heard any news on Barry? I haven't seen him at a game in a while and I also noticed he is not on the roster on soonersports.com.

him not sitting near yo after the first couple games was my red alert. i saw him sitting in the lower west bowl a few times, but for a supposed member of the team to be sitting there and not near the team made no sense what so ever. i've never seen transfer not sit on or near the bench. maybe i'm wrong. idk.

Saw him in walking to his car in the parking lot after Saturday's game.

Barry had been sitting with Tiny & TMG's families when they came into town to see some games. He has been to every game supporting the team, but sitting with the families which I think is cool. He is sitting out this year and will be active next year. All is well with Mr. Honore.

Was down stairs with my kids testing our reaction time and verticle and he came from back where the practice courts are at. Pretty sure only team members are allowed back there. I bet he is part of the team.

it's just weird. sorry to keep overreacting. but his name not being on soonersports.com is confusing.

Was down stairs with my kids testing our reaction time and verticle and he came from back where the practice courts are at. Pretty sure only team members are allowed back there. I bet he is part of the team.
How did you do?

Barry got kicked off the team. Grades and another instance did him in.

Back