Straw on JessieW

Should JessieW be banned?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shooterms

Reaction score
Straw Poll on JessieW

If the votes are overwhelming for him to be banned, can we make it happen?

Last edited:
Hammer Time!

mc-hammer.jpg

Has JessieW been breaking board rules and I've just missed it?

If being annoying was cause for banning, I suspect I would be gone long ago.

Not that I have seen, and so would I.

Do you guys think he wouldn't just make a new name?

And assuming he posts at the local library, it'd be hard to ban the IP address!!!

Rules, rules, ruuuules! <to the tune of Marsha, Marsha, Maaarshaaa>

Just ingore him for heavens sake.

No, his insight is valuable and grammar is inspiring.
CanRiv12, DSMok1, NickZepp, thebigabd, Tony

Mods is it true that Tony and NickZepp are actually the same person?

Mods is it true that Tony and NickZepp are actually the same person?

No way! lol...

Some clown once accused me of being a "plant", hired by the mods to generate interest in the site or something like that. I think it was playmakr, lol.

Tony

Haven't you been around since the OUhomer days and the Knee Jerk Free Board (aka the top secret board - it is secret because you can't find the thing without a link)?

Tony

Haven't you been around since the OUhomer days and the Knee Jerk Free Board (aka the top secret board - it is secret because you can't find the thing without a link)?

Must you remind me of how much time I have wasted online discussing Oklahoma basketball? heh

Must you remind me of how much time I have wasted online discussing Oklahoma basketball? heh

OUhomer goes back to when Hollis Price was a freshman.

I have been spending way too much time on OU sports (particularly basketball) since 1987. I still have all the preseason magazines from 1990ish to about 1999 (when the internet really got popular you didn't have to buy those things anymore). I have not missed many OU basketball games over the last 23 years (I have listened to more OU games on AM radio than most fans). Priot to the internet I would intentionally work late and schedule my drive home at night to listen to AM radio from Oklahoma if the game wasn't going to be on TV. I had two or three statioins preset on my AM dial that would pull in a horrible signal when the stars were alligned just right. It is hard to believe how much things have changed. It would fade in and out, the signal was horrible but you could follow the games.

Where am I going to get all my recruiting info if JW is banned?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back