Straw on JessieW

Should JessieW be banned?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
big, Do you remember when I asked you how old you were? I knew you were a youngin'. How old are you now? 23?

OUhomer goes back to when Hollis Price was a freshman.

I have been spending way too much time on OU sports (particularly basketball) since 1987. I still have all the preseason magazines from 1990ish to about 1999 (when the internet really got popular you didn't have to buy those things anymore). I have not missed many OU basketball games over the last 23 years (I have listened to more OU games on AM radio than most fans). Priot to the internet I would intentionally work late and schedule my drive home at night to listen to AM radio from Oklahoma if the game wasn't going to be on TV. I had two or three statioins preset on my AM dial that would pull in a horrible signal when the stars were alligned just right. It is hard to believe how much things have changed. It would fade in and out, the signal was horrible but you could follow the games.

Early in Billy's tenure, we played in one of the preseason tournaments in Hawaii. I don't know if the game was on cable - it didn't matter because we lived in the country and had no cable service. The game started at something like 11:30 PM Central time and I listened to the whole thing! I kept thinking we would get a big lead and I would be able to turn the radio off and go to sleep, but NOOOOOO, we had to win a nail biter! The alarm went off way too early the next morning.

Early in Billy's tenure, we played in one of the preseason tournaments in Hawaii. I don't know if the game was on cable - it didn't matter because we lived in the country and had no cable service. The game started at something like 11:30 PM Central time and I listened to the whole thing! I kept thinking we would get a big lead and I would be able to turn the radio off and go to sleep, but NOOOOOO, we had to win a nail biter! The alarm went off way too early the next morning.

Classic story.

If only 1, 2 or even 5 people wanted him gone it would be one thing. But so far, 23 people have voted to get rid of him. That's more than enough.

There are posters on this board that annoy me, but I would never vote them off. But this guy constantly tries to ruin this board.

If we ban JessieW for being annoying can we ban anyone who posted in this thread too:

ca436a8e.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back