Summer notes

CoachTalk

Reaction score
Nothing earth shattering.

Los is getting better and better. He’s the dude!

Javian and Jalon Moore can be difference makers. They have the “it”.
Especially javian.

Offense will be a lot different. Up tempo faster pace. Let athletes be athletes.

Newbies adjusting. Chemistry will take some time.

Thanks! Sure hope we play faster. Hated when ball never advanced to three point line for 2/3 of shot clock.

Los is going to be a star before he is done.

Especially javian.

Offense will be a lot different. Up tempo faster pace. Let athletes be athletes.

Thanks Coach. Keep updates coming!

Did Dajuan Harris quit?

I think this is the same guy who tweeted in April that McCollum is one of the most intriguing players he has ever scouted. I think it’s safe to say he trades in hyperbole.

I’m excited about McCollum. But he will not be the best PG in the country, and hyping him that way puts unfair pressure on him.

Did Dajuan Harris quit?

I think this is the same guy who tweeted in April that McCollum is one of the most intriguing players he has ever scouted. I think it’s safe to say he trades in hyperbole.

I’m excited about McCollum. But he will not be the best PG in the country, and hyping him that way puts unfair pressure on him.

Thanks for keeping us grounded. Really appreciate it you being there for us on every single post.

Thanks for keeping us grounded. Really appreciate it you being there for us on every single post.

And thanks for being myopic when it comes to Sooner basketball. What flavor Kool Aid do you prefer?

Did Dajuan Harris quit?

Lol unfair pressure.

Did Dajuan Harris quit?

Same crap as last year from some (ie, inflated opinions of guys).

I'm high on McCollum. I'm glad we have him. But some around here just can't be realistic about anything.

“The good news is hopeful doesn't mean dumb. The bad news is cynical doesn't mean smart.”
— Sarah Silverman

Did Dajuan Harris quit?

Surprised it took you this long to comment in this thread

Especially javian.

Great to hear! Especially about Moore. I think Hugley's health and Javian meeting expectations are key to this team succeeding. I'm very interested in how Darthard looks if you get any intel. I'm hopeful he will be a quality defender and floor stretcher on offense to compliment the guys you mentioned.

Lol unfair pressure.

So I assume you’ll be the first to come back and admit how insane this post by the random Twitter guy was after the season plays out? I guess I’d ask you to make clear: do you think he is even in the conversation for best PG in the nation? And if not, do you think it’s fair to be placing that kind of label on him?

Back