Summer notes

Same crap as last year from some (ie, inflated opinions of guys).

I'm high on McCollum. I'm glad we have him. But some around here just can't be realistic about anything.

Just sharing from a former nba player and nba scout guru.

Same crap you post everyday. Talking out both holes:

So I assume you’ll be the first to come back and admit how insane this post by the random Twitter guy was after the season plays out? I guess I’d ask you to make clear: do you think he is even in the conversation for best PG in the nation? And if not, do you think it’s fair to be placing that kind of label on him?

Random twitter guy… you must not follow HS and college and nba basketball much but kind of already knew that.

I doubt he’s in the POY award for point guards. Because that’s really hard to do. But I tend to trust “experts” more than myself.

Like i said above. Just passing a note along. Take it face value or don’t take at all. You know more than guy who does it for a living. And since I posted… you gonna disagree. Which is also fine.

She’s an insane unstable person last I checked

Based on? Please pm if anyone wants to continue. I know this is going way off topic. And I know some of the insane responses some people are about to make.

What’s wrong with Sarah Silverman?

She’s an idiot. She’s a quack. She’s not funny. She’s not what you would call intelligent. She’s a crack pot that’s probably on the crazy side.

If someone is quoting her as some kind of intelligent quip, that’s pretty sad and pathetic. Read more intelligent books and stop quoting idiots.

Doesn't mean she can't occasionally say something funny or, in this case, semi-relevant.

If that’s the level of what you’d call relevant or Intelligent, then I say again, God help you.

What’s next? Quoting Taylor swift? Lady Gaga?

Last edited:
If that’s the level of what you’d call relevant or Intelligent, then I say again, God help you.

2 of the smartest women in the music world... seems like you started drinking early tonight.

Why are you so bent out of shape over a sarcastic quote from a mediocre comedian?

I was just being facetious and it was meant to be smart assed....I didn't build a shrine to her...and if I did you wouldn't be required to tithe. Relax chancho

And thanks for being myopic when it comes to Sooner basketball. What flavor Kool Aid do you prefer?

Why are you even here? Seriously. You post the same crap over and over every single day. Facts be damned. Don’t you have better things to do with your life then to constantly post negative things about a college basketball team? I bet 90% of the people on the board would post more if you were gone.

I know I come on here every day looking for any tidbits for OU basketball, but I rarely post. Every thread becomes filled with the same opinions from a few posters, OU basketball stinks, Porter Moser is an awful coach, Jalen Hill is irreplaceable, we don’t have a four, and Moser will not let the team be more fast paced. I know I don’t have to read them, but I’m always looking for posts from Coach, so I painfully have to read through them. I understand that it is a message board and everybody is entitled to their own opinions.

Why are you even here? Seriously. You post the same crap over and over every single day. Facts be damned. Don’t you have better things to do with your life then to constantly post negative things about a college basketball team? I bet 90% of the people on the board would post more if you were gone.

Because I get joy making you happy.

I know I come on here every day looking for any tidbits for OU basketball, but I rarely post. Every thread becomes filled with the same opinions from a few posters, OU basketball stinks, Porter Moser is an awful coach, Jalen Hill is irreplaceable, we don’t have a four, and Moser will not let the team be more fast paced. I know I don’t have to read them, but I’m always looking for posts from Coach, so I painfully have to read through them. I understand that it is a message board and everybody is entitled to their own opinions.

Instead of complaining you could try starting some conversations you want to have?

Or if you just want to simp for coach you can click on his profile and go directly to only his posts.

You all act like there are hundreds of posts to wait thru each day. LOL. Even with those discussions you don't like, there aren't many posts here each day. Damn near none without those conversations/discussions.

She’s an idiot. She’s a quack. She’s not funny. She’s not what you would call intelligent. She’s a crack pot that’s probably on the crazy side.

If someone is quoting her as some kind of intelligent quip, that’s pretty sad and pathetic. Read more intelligent books and stop quoting idiots.

Again…PM if you want to continue your crazy, baseless babbling.

Instead of complaining you could try starting some conversations you want to have?

Or if you just want to simp for coach you can click on his profile and go directly to only his posts.

You all act like there are hundreds of posts to wait thru each day. LOL. Even with those discussions you don't like, there aren't many posts here each day. Damn near none without those conversations/discussions.

Dude

I think I speak for almost everyone when I say that we come to the board to see information about the specific thread topic. We want to see news about potential portal prospects, what high school kids were looking at, summer progress, etc. Instead every single thread is overrun with the constant negativity over the same topics. Porter Moser is a terrible coach, can't build a program, Jalen hills irreplaceable, staff can't bring in good talent, etc. It's so old. We get it everyone on here knows certain posters stance. It doesn't need to be injected into every single thread. Boulder specified a specific thread to have these conversations and the PM bashing and I think he's been more than hospitable in allowing them to continue outside of that thread. This is a message board and everyone is entitled to their opinion and even entitled to share it. But honestly it's been beaten to death. Fans want to be optimistic about their team, and honest conversations can be had but nobody wants to continue hearing negativity all the time. There are a lot of unknowns coming into this season and I think most choose to hope for the best and will handle the worst if it comes. But we don't want to live in negative town.

Think the fan base sank with the early loss to Sam Houston State and never recovered.
Got to win those type of games early on to energize both the team and the fans.
Need a really good start to the season to build some momentum or the grumbling will endure the entire season.

I'll add to the craziness....here I thought this thread was about summer progress/practice stuff.

Nooo, it's about taylor swift/lady gaga and what's her face...:woot

Back