Sunday in the Gym with Lon

So, think about how far he has come in the last two and a half years. IMO, Jamuni has the potential to be a star someday, and we might not have to wait too long to see it.

I think you may be right, Ada. Of course, it's one thing to look good in practice and another thing altogether to deliver the goods in a game, but it'll be fun to watch him progress.

I think you may be right, Ada. Of course, it's one thing to look good in practice and another thing altogether to deliver the goods in a game, but it'll be fun to watch him progress.

Yeah ask Trevor Knight about that??

In fairness j money is going against Spangler and thomas in practice. Looking good against those two is no small feat.

To quote a friend of mine that was at the game yesterday, "Lon has a plan."

The post position will be loaded with talent, size and depth in the not-to-distant future. The SG/Wing position is headed that way also.

Kruger is clearly loading up with tall, rangy guys who can move and with some offensive skills. Some of them look a lot like the players that come out of the woodwork like at Butler, VCU and those types of teams at NCAA time.

When I was at OU Bruce Drake was the coach. As a PE major I attended his Theory of Basketball class. He had designed a continuity offense called the Drake Shuffle where all 5 guys were in any position at any time. Drake often said that he could beat anyone with that offense with quick little players.

The problem was that teams like Kansas came in with 6-5 to 6-8 guys who were just as quick as our guys. And when you run a play or pattern that results in a couple of easy baskets the other guys adjust and stop you cold unless you are prepared to adjust to their adjustment.

We went like 5-18 that season.

Back