Super Team in LA?

One More Rebound

Reaction score
No, not The Lakers: The Clippers. Screamin' A Smith is reporting that there is a better than 50% chance that KD and Kawhi will both join The Clippers next season. Thoughts, anyone?

No, not The Lakers: The Clippers. Screamin' A Smith is reporting that there is a better than 50% chance that KD and Kawhi will both join The Clippers next season. Thoughts, anyone?

I'd love it.

First, it would fly in the face of the Lakers.

Second, while it would continue to keep (take in Kawhi's case) a lot of the talent in the West, it would spread that talent out a bit. GSW. Houston. Denver. OKC. LAC. Would hopefully help mix things up a bit.

It would also go a long ways in keeping Kyrie in Boston, which I THINK I'd be happy about.

But a big ole LOL at the Lakers if that happens.

At this point I don't really care. It won't last long. The days of teams having longevity together are over in pro sports. They will go on a 1-3 year run, then implode, like all super teams end up doing...

Wouldn't fly anything in the face of my Lakers, lol... we are about 16 banners ahead of the bag on the head clippers, lol...

I never hated the Heat teams with LaBron, I never hated KD for joining the Warriors, and I probably will never care much about the Clips because it would be like an OU fan worrying about the aggies. Give the Clips the western conference allstar roster, and they would probably find a way to screw it up... :)

Last edited:
KD will probably go to LA if the Clippers win the next two games.

I don't think the Clippers would qualify as a super team even with those two.

At this point I don't really care. It won't last long. The days of teams having longevity together are over in pro sports. They will go on a 1-3 year run, then implode, like all super teams end up doing...

Wouldn't fly anything in the face of my Lakers, lol... we are about 16 banners ahead of the bag on the head clippers, lol...

I never hated the Heat teams with LaBron, I never hated KD for joining the Warriors, and I probably will never care much about the Clips because it would be like an OU fan worrying about the aggies. Give the Clips the western conference allstar roster, and they would probably find a way to screw it up... :)

What’s up Jmizz? Hadn’t seen you post in awhile. This is your favorite Aggie and fellow Poncan Pokej

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back