T.J. Taylor dropped 30 and beat Cam Clark and Sherman

Sam

Reaction score
Chico you make it out to the game and if so can you give a recap please?
But from the Dallas Morning News high school scoreboard it says Denison won 59-53 with T.J. scoring 30 points. Cam had 18.

Sounds like a heck of a game.

Game recap from their local newspaper.
But even with the foul trouble, Taylor carried the team, ending with a game-high 30 points and scored in every way possible on 3-pointers, drives to the basket, one monster jam and from the free throw line.
"That's just T.J.," Bass said. "He knew we needed him tonight and he stepped up and played well the whole game. Then he makes the free throws at the end to ice the game."

He sounds a lot like WW and TMG and we have issues with those 2 on the court at the same time will we have the same issues next year?

I hope their the keep their rivalry up at OU and really push each other in practice.

He sounds a lot like WW and TMG and we have issues with those 2 on the court at the same time will we have the same issues next year?

With one major difference. T. J. is being recruited as a two guard. Willie came to OU with aspirations to be a point guard in the NBA. IMO, efforts to play him at that position and prepare him for a pro career have muddied the water in our offense to some extent. That will not be the case with T. J. Taylor, although he will likely back TMG up at the point, unless OU brings in someone like Ross-Miller in the April signing period.

One thing that I know that OU fans are going love about TJ is that the guy loves to defend. He takes a great deal of pride in his defense. I also think he has the potential to be a pretty good shooter from behind the arc. He has nice form and gets good elevation.

One thing that I know that OU fans are going love about TJ is that the guy loves to defend. He takes a great deal of pride in his defense. I also think he has the potential to be a pretty good shooter from behind the arc. He has nice form and gets good elevation.

It's good to know that T. J. takes pride in his defense. I remember chico saying that Cam Clark is a solid defender as well. I have a feeling OU fans will appreciate good defense a lot more after this season. :)

Back