>>>>>>>>>>OU-TCU Game Thread<<<<<<<<<<

Re: >>>>>>>>>>OU-TCU Game Thread<<<<<<<<<<

Double-double for Hield.

Not pretty, but it's a win.

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk

Also Hield missesd a FT in the first half. They've been saying he's perfect the entire second half. This is why this crew is on ESPNews

Good win, especially the way TCU has played this year. Play for 2nd place on Monday, good place to be

Good win. VCU lost. Should move up nicely on Monday. Just win on Monday

This is TCU's second-biggest home loss of the season. High school gym or no, TCU plays tough. Kansas only beat them by three.

Win on Big Monday and that's 2nd place in the conference.

Buddy had 16 points, 10 rebounds, 3 assists and 3 steals

4 game winning streak. Lets make it 5.

I think there's a good shot at winning 8 or 9 in a row if we beat ISU on Monday too. Look at the next 4 games after the ISU game. @ Kansas State, Texas, @ Texas Tech, TCU. Basically the 4 worst teams in the conference. We don't know how long Foster is suspended for KSU.

If we can find a way to beat ISU Monday, I might favor us to win the remainder of the games except @ ISU.

13-5 will be second place in the conference. 12-6 MIGHT be second place. Either way, we've got a good shot at it.

Today's game should be tougher than Monday's. We'll be favored by 6 or so against ISU.

I just want to drop by and give props to the Sooners after some atrocious-to-watch losses against KSU and Kansas. Let's get into 2nd place monday night and kiang some niang ass.

Back