Taylor Griffin

bocabull

Banned
Reaction score
Based on what all of Steve Kerr's under the radar draft picks are doing there is a good chance Taylor Griffin is going to have a very solid NBA career.

You could always see the bounce in Taylor's giddy up but he was just raw. When Kerr drafted him he said it was because of his athletic ability and his character.

Kerr has assembled a cast of role players who compete like all get outs. The Suns second unit takes over game after game. I can really see Taylor fitting right in with more seasoning.

I hope your right. Taylor's just got to find his nitch. The fact that he is getting paid to play basketball in the NBA is a surprise to many on this board including me. Dude is a great athlete and a better person, but that doesn't always translate to NBA success. Hope he continues to hold on as long as possible.

I just wish I could see him get some PT. I tune into every suns game hoping to see him play but 90% of the time he is in street clothes on the bench.

Taylor deserves all the success he garners. Kid is a stud.

It wouldn't surprise me if taylor has a longer career then blake.

Not trying to jinx blake. But he is playing for a jinxed team. And blake has already been hurt and missed his rookie season.

Taylor is the quintessential example of what work ethic can do for an athlete.

If the recent crop of OU McD AA's had anything close to his work ethic, they'd all be big time NBA picks. Tiny and WW would have been future lottery picks. Talent is only half of the equation that leads to success...in anything.

Back