Team afraid of confronting Willie

outest

Reaction score
It seems to me that everybody on the team is afraid of Willie even Capel somewhat. Did you see when Willie got cramp and Tiny came over to take a look. Willie just slapped his hand as don't you touch me. I know that we have trainer so Gallon should not touch him, but at least tell me to don't do anything and let the trainer takes a loot at it. I have nothing against Willie, but it seems when he made all of those turnovers and jacking up ill advise three, nobody is even confronting him telling him to play with his head. He is not going to change if he is untouchable.

Did you see when Willie got cramp and Tiny came over to take a look. Willie just slapped his hand as don't you touch me. I know that we have trainer so Gallon should not touch him, but at least tell me to don't do anything and let the trainer takes a loot at it.

Dude, are you serious? Tiny was trying to help him up and Willie was slapping him as if to say no. He was in a ton of pain, as anyone who's had a cramp while playing basketabll knows. Your example is just flat out dumb.

have you ever had a cramp? Do you know how painful those things are? You don't want some big guy just coming up and grabbing your leg when you're cramping hard. Feels like you got a drill in your muscle.

Dude, are you serious? Tiny was trying to help him up and Willie was slapping him as if to say no. He was in a ton of pain, as anyone who's had a cramp while playing basketabll knows. Your example is just flat out dumb.

Would you do what Willie did if it happened to you or would you say just wait for the trainer? Did you notice the slap as from a big bro to little bro don't you touch me?

who are you?

Would you do what Willie did if it happened to you or would you say just wait for the trainer? Did you notice the slap as from a big bro to little bro don't you touch me?

Geez man, you are definitely out in right field on this one.

Edit: Hello, Romulus.

have you ever had a cramp? Do you know how painful those things are? You don't want some big guy just coming up and grabbing your leg when you're cramping hard. Feels like you got a drill in your muscle.

Believed me I had cramp like that before. It actually took me more than a month to recover. I must have a tear and it is worse than ankle sprain.

It seems to me that everybody on the team is afraid of Willie even Capel somewhat. Did you see when Willie got cramp and Tiny came over to take a look. Willie just slapped his hand as don't you touch me. I know that we have trainer so Gallon should not touch him, but at least tell me to don't do anything and let the trainer takes a loot at it. I have nothing against Willie, but it seems when he made all of those turnovers and jacking up ill advise three, nobody is even confronting him telling him to play with his head. He is not going to change if he is untouchable.

I nominate this for the "Grasping at Straws Post of the Year" award.

he is coachable and the team likes WW

Often, Willie does not get back on defense when he thinks he has been fouled and no call is made. Is he being coached to do that?

I don't care if Willie is liked by the team or not. I do care a lot about whether he is a leader, and whether or not he puts out good effort. He takes way too many plays off. That is a bad example, and it sets a very bad tone for the team. Willie needs to wake up and just play basketball.

I nominate this for the "Grasping at Straws Post of the Year" award.

Then tell me after so many games Willie is still careless with the ball. He is still jacking up ill advise three. Why is that so? If sombody came and confronted me and showed me what I did wrong, I will listen and be more carefull with the ball instead of playing as an individual.

Then tell me after so many games Willie is still careless with the ball. He is still jacking up ill advise three. Why is that so? If sombody came and confronted me and showed me what I did wrong, I will listen and be more carefull with the ball instead of playing as an individual.

Either he is uncoachable or everybody is afraid of confronting him

dyner just IM'd me and told me to tell you he does not miss you

Back