Team afraid of confronting Willie

I wouldn't read to much into the slap. As many above stated he was in pain and he just didn't want Tiny to touch it.

I noticed the slap also. Not sure I would read to much into it, but anytime I have had a crap on the court, which everyone has, is say cramp and you usually have a couple people come over to help relieve it. If I would have been Willie I would have been begging Tiny to help straighten' it out a little.

Normally, one wouldn't read too much into a slap like that from a player in pain, however, when you put all the other pieces (all the other behaviors on and off court) I conclude that the slap was over the top. OUtest is on to something imo.

To answer the original post, I think the team needs to pull together to buffer the negative affects he has on the team.

Just watched the replay of the supposed swatting away of Tiny. This has been blown WAY out of proportion. Tiny went down and grabbed Willie's calf and Willie barely tapped Tiny's hand to make sure Tiny knew he was hurting.

Normally, one wouldn't read too much into a slap like that from a player in pain, however, when you put all the other pieces (all the other behaviors on and off court) I conclude that the slap was over the top. OUtest is on to something imo.

To answer the original post, I think the team needs to pull together to buffer the negative affects he has on the team.

Wrong.

Back