Texas Defense- WOW

OkieTC

Reaction score
I hope Capel makes the team watch this game. The energy and hustle Texas showed is everything we are missing. Very impressive!

I hope Capel watches it.

Last edited:
I do not root for Texas, but this team is fun to watch. They have depth speed and athleticism and they also seem to enjoy playing together. Texas is the best in the big 12 and I think the nation. I believe they cut the nets down this year.

I do not root for Texas, but this team is fun to watch. They have depth speed and athleticism and they also seem to enjoy playing together. Texas is the best in the big 12 and I think the nation. I believe they cut the nets down this year.

Seriously, UT is getting after it defensively. They are definitely playing the best ball in the country with UK close behind. I still think KU can be the best team but they aren't playing like it yet.

I really can't stand most of UT football, but I have a real hard time not pulling for Rick Barnes. The guy really is pretty classy and is a great coach to boot. He doesn't really seem to put up with the thug ball that Penders had going there for awhile.

Seriously, UT is getting after it defensively. They are definitely playing the best ball in the country with UK close behind. I still think KU can be the best team but they aren't playing like it yet.

KU has talent and can match texas position for position. James may pose a problem for them. I am not quite sure they have as much depth as Texas. It is funny because statistically the two teams mirror each other.

UT is darn good and that was a really nice game against Izzo's grp. impressive.

UT is darn good and that was a really nice game against Izzo's grp. impressive.

I'm really impressed at just how freaking hard Barnes has them playing. They are playing D like chicken's with their heads cut off! That can hurt them against a team that has more offensive weapons than MSU but they are just harassing people.

Also, that's the loudest crowd I've seen/heard at UT.

The Final Four will feature a rematch of today's game.

Very well could be, though MSU really misses Suton this year. They just don't have the horses to beat a UT or UK, imo.
They're deeper than last year without Suton, and their young bigs are improving. Izzo's teams in December are typically shells of his teams in March. Keep in mind Izzo has coached in the Final Four in 5 of 12 NCAA Tournaments, so saying they will be in the Final Four is virtually a coin flip.

They're deeper than last year without Suton, and their young bigs are improving. Izzo's teams in December are typically shells of his teams in March. Keep in mind Izzo has coached in the Final Four in 5 of 12 NCAA Tournaments, so saying they will be in the Final Four is virtually a coin flip.

Oh, I don't doubt that, i was more arguing that I still think they're a step behind those other 3 teams. They may have more depth but Suton was a freaking beast for them in the tourney.

Back