Texas has a brand new lineup... and it may be worse for OU

thebigabd

Reaction score
The two front-court guys appear to be bigger and more skilled than the previous starters... They beat TCU by 15 with the new group

G- Courtney Ramey -- Averages 11 per game
G- Andrew Jones -- Averages 11 per game
G- Donovan Williams
F- Kai Jones... 6'11'' 215 freshman forward. #49 overall player. Had 10/6 against TCU in 35 minutes
C- Will Baker..... 5 star center got his first "starter" minutes against TCU and scored 20 points in 26 minutes. 7'0'' 245 and was 4-6 from the 3pt line.

Last edited:
if it took him 24 games to make a change. I hope they keep him

https://youtu.be/CmaRidLSKQE?t=41

Dude what the hell... Will Baker out here putting the ball on the floor, dunking on people, stroking 3's.... Shaka said he is the best offensive big man he has ever coached.

AND HE HAS BARELY PLAYED ALL SEASON.

Do they have a brand new coach? If not, I ain’t skeered!

The two front-court guys appear to be bigger and more skilled than the previous starters... They beat TCU by 15 with the new group

G- Courtney Ramey -- Averages 11 per game
G- Andrew Jones -- Averages 11 per game
G- Donovan Williams
F- Kai Jones... 6'11'' 215 freshman forward. #49 overall player. Had 10/6 against TCU in 35 minutes
C- Will Baker..... 5 star center got his first "starter" minutes against TCU and scored 20 points in 26 minutes. 7'0'' 245 and was 4-6 from the 3pt line.

Baker had a good game against TCU, but was pretty bad in his previous appearances in. Baker was 1/24 from 3 in his previous games (career), but was 4/6 against TCU I believe. Ramey is streaky, but shoots much better at home. Andrew Jones is a shell of himself and hasn't regained his strength/athleticism since coming back from cancer. I would expect him to be better next year. Matt Coleman is usually their best player, but has been struggling.

Texas will be the easiest game left on our schedule.

Makes you wonder if some of these guys coach in fear of the NBA. Maybe he thought if he played him as a freshman he wouldn’t get the most out of him and he would be just good enough to get drafted. Who knows, kinda weird.

Baker had a good game against TCU, but was pretty bad in his previous appearances in. Baker was 1/24 from 3 in his previous games (career), but was 4/6 against TCU I believe. Ramey is streaky, but shoots much better at home. Andrew Jones is a shell of himself and hasn't regained his strength/athleticism since coming back from cancer. I would expect him to be better next year. Matt Coleman is usually their best player, but has been struggling.

Yea we will see what Kai and Baker do against KSU today. Even Kai, the other 6'11'' forward was hitting 3's against TCU. I read in some Texas article that playing Baker and Kai really opened up the floor for the guards because they both shoot 3's and jumpers, we will see if that happens again today.

Tcu up 4 on WV

Texas won in Manhattan today. That game won't be easy with them.

Back