Texas-Kansas State

KSU really is not getting any calls. For some reason the South always gets all the calls when playing the North. KSU will need to win 5 vs 8 tonight.
And I've never really understood the love affair with Dexter Pittman. He's really not that good at all.

Were you joking with this post?

Most of us thought KSU would wallow in mediocrity again when Beasley and Walker left. Boy, were we wrong. Martin has continued to bring some nice talent to Manhattan. Oh, and he's not a bad coach either.

I really had him pegged wrong before the start of last season. Should have listened to sys. :ez-laugh:

Texas has been down at the half the last 2 games and one was at home. I think OU could pull that game out at home.

if KState would learn how to head fake they'd still have a 10 pt lead

I will side with anyone against Texas about getting calls, unless the game is played in Kansas City or Lawrence.

pullen FINALLY uses a ballfake!!!!

thats why frank is so mad because he told him "use a ballfake and you'll make more shots and draw fouls"

This is just a good physical game, I think the officials are doing a pretty good job. K-State needs to step up.

I keep thinking KState needs to chill a bit - but they might lose the edge they get if they do.

I am sorry but Pittman is bringing a fricking sack lunch and resting in the paint.

I am actually enjoying Knight's commentary, especially regarding KState offense at the present time

I am sorry but Pittman is bringing a fricking sack lunch and resting in the paint.

That's every game...I've been saying it all year. It's amazing K-State is still even in this game, Pullen and Clemente haven't done anything.

I would love for OU to have a guy like Balbay.

I am actually enjoying Knight's commentary, especially regarding KState offense at the present time

me 2. His comments here have been informative and entertaining.

Back