Texas-Kansas State

9 point game, 53 seconds left.
Foul!
Foul!

And now Syracuse is fouling up 13 with 30 seconds left. Geezus.

Notre Dame fouling down 11 with 30 seconds left. C'mon, mayne!

Did Notre Dame really just foul?

Damn.

I am already not a fan of Bob Knight and Brent as the announcers this season.

KSU really is not getting any calls. For some reason the South always gets all the calls when playing the North. KSU will need to win 5 vs 8 tonight.
And I've never really understood the love affair with Dexter Pittman. He's really not that good at all.

These refs are going to get someone hurt if they don't take better control than they have right now.

KSU really is not getting any calls. For some reason the South always gets all the calls when playing the North. KSU will need to win 5 vs 8 tonight.
And I've never really understood the love affair with Dexter Pittman. He's really not that good at all.

LMAO @ a KU fan complaining about other teams getting the calls...

Texas is getting all the calls so far. I hate when basketball is played like its football.

Fear the Power Towel Horns, fear the Power Towel!

I am already not a fan of Bob Knight and Brent as the announcers this season.

really. i haven't got to watch this game, but i kind of liked Knight last monday. i thought he gave good insight, instead of the dickie v yelling and hype.

Most of us thought KSU would wallow in mediocrity again when Beasley and Walker left. Boy, were we wrong. Martin has continued to bring some nice talent to Manhattan. Oh, and he's not a bad coach either.

There is nothing more ironic than a KU fan complaining about officiating. Classic.

These kids and their North vs. South squabbles. Maddening.

Back