Texas-Kansas State

GEEEEEEEZ

What's sad is as much as I like Frank it's obvious looking at these kids that if they had a great coach they'd be one of the top few teams in the country.

KState has some talent.

This is just a good physical game, I think the officials are doing a pretty good job. K-State needs to step up.

it's a physical game, but it is some brutal basketball. Congrats to KSt. They are currently 1-12 from 3 and still find a way to grind it out. I thought Hubert Davis had a great comment at the half. Barnes has to establish a PG and ride him. Having a platoon of 3 PGs takes away the rhythm of a basketball team.

Texas is just gasping for air at this point. They look so frantic and out of control. Anyone think Jai Lucas regrets transferring to Texas instead of somewhere else? I'm not talking about success, because Texas is obviously very talented and this loss is no big deal in the big picture, but if memory serves correct he left UF because he was unhappy with the situation there. (Not playing PG, being recruited over, which has happened yet again.)

Hindsight is 20/20 but that never seemed like a very smart move to me.

Last edited:
it's a physical game, but it is some brutal basketball. Congrats to KSt. They are currently 1-12 from 3 and still find a way to grind it out. I thought Hubert Davis had a great comment at the half. Barnes has to establish a PG and ride him. Having a platoon of 3 PGs takes away the rhythm of a basketball team.

Not just PG, but line-up in general. Barnes can get away with playing 10,11,12 guys during the non-conference, but when league play starts you have to shorten your bench. However, if I am Barnes I can be content with this loss. Got nothing from James and Pittman, and was still in it toward the end. Big XII is rough this year, this KSU win is good for the conference as whole.

Did you see the look on Jai Lucas' face? I think he is realizing that he is about to be frozen out of the rotation.

notice how Knight keeps changing the subject every time Musberger talks about how hard it is to win on the road. Methinks he knows it makes his boy look bad since they dropped a home game to Missouri.

awwwww

Frank pats that kid on the head with both hands and you can tell he cares about him.

and Knight was wrong about it not being a "chuckle" time - he was trying to get the kid to loosen up at the line.

Not just PG, but line-up in general. Barnes can get away with playing 10,11,12 guys during the non-conference, but when league play starts you have to shorten your bench. However, if I am Barnes I can be content with this loss. Got nothing from James and Pittman, and was still in it toward the end. Big XII is rough this year, this KSU win is good for the conference as whole.

Did you see the look on Jai Lucas' face? I think he is realizing that he is about to be frozen out of the rotation.

I agree about his rotation. It's got to shorten up and a #1 pg has to be chosen. Lucas IS about to get boned. Your choice bud.

"We own Texas" "We own Texas"
hahahahah

Funny to hear Bob Knight backing Sutton's elbow throw when he whined like a baby about Longar doing the exact same thing.

Somebody please tell Brent we aren't the Big East with 20 some conference games.

Back