Thanks

dbell25

Reaction score
Great site, Capel has OU where it has never been before. Glad to see all the hype for OU basketball.

Great site, Capel has OU where it has never been before. Glad to see all the hype for OU basketball.

Welcome. I agree that this much pub and a site like this dedicated to OU basketball has never been seen before. It is exciting for sure!

Whoever it was who came up with the idea to restrict reading to people who are registered should be given a pat on the back. :clap

Whoever it was who came up with the idea to restrict reading to people who are registered should be given a pat on the back. :clap

haha that is why OUHoops get paid the big bucks (sarcasm)!

Seriously though, that first post is always tough. I hope that folks will join in the convos more this year. It makes the board a lot better to get a variety of veiwpoints and experiences.

Please continue to spread the word about this site. All of us that have worked so hard to make it a success want to see more people join and post.

TIA

-BT

Capel is doing a great job. Stick around and rather than declaring greatness we will all watch Capel actually take OU to where it has never been and that is NCAA Tournement Champioins. This program has been to multiple final fours and final games but has never won it all. Capel is going to be the guy to get that done.

Thanks for the props, dbell! Nice to have you and several dozen other members who signed up today on board. I encourage all of you to get involved as participants and help us continue our success. As BT said, that first post is the toughest. It should be easy from here. ;)

Thanks for the props, dbell! Nice to have you and several dozen other members who signed up today on board. I encourage all of you to get involved as participants and help us continue our success. As BT said, that first post is the toughest. It should be easy from here. ;)

Welcome to the board, dbell! Glad you could make it! You set the bar high for your 1st post, my friend... Better not let us down! haha... Just kidding.

Back