>>>>>>The #1 vs #1 Gameday Thread<<<<<<

Re: >>>>>>The #1 vs #1 Gameday Thread<<<<<<

Funny how you don't mention the bad calls in OU's favor.

Mason didn't foul Buddy.

The KU player that drove to the hoop before the over-the-back call that put Lattin at the line was clearly fouled.

The play at the end of the one of the periods where KU set a double pick to get Selden a wide open 3, Buddy tried to shove his way through the screen and smacked a KU guy in the head.

If you have a problem with the way that game was called last night, overall, you will probably have a problem with the way every single OU game is called.

They will call that EVERY time when you slap through the ball on a reach. Doesn't matter if it's clean, it gets called.

The worst call to me (other than the goaltending calls) was the Lattin travel. That was an obvious anticipation call.

Mason didn't foul Buddy.

The KU player that drove to the hoop before the over-the-back call that put Lattin at the line was clearly fouled.

The play at the end of the one of the periods where KU set a double pick to get Selden a wide open 3, Buddy tried to shove his way through the screen and smacked a KU guy in the head.

If you have a problem with the way that game was called last night, overall, you will probably have a problem with the way every single OU game is called.

I didn't have any problems with the officiating until the 3rd overtime. Up until that point, I thought it had been an exceptionally well officated game. Mason might not have fouled Buddy, but the missed goal tending call cancelled that out. The only replay they showed of the play where Lattin was fouled was from the overhead camera and it's was impossible to tell if Lattin actually touched him.

Mason didn't foul Buddy.

I tend to agree...and yes, Lattin fouled him on the way up. If it wasn't for the refs allowing the KU player to get so close to Buddy on that inbounds pass, I woudn't have a thing to complain about in regards to the officiating. They got some calls and we got some calls. Bill Self got his "T" late in the first half because of a bad call. While I thought it was remarkably hypocritical for any Kansas fan to complain about the officiating on their home court, it was still a bad call.

I thought it was as balanced as reasonably possible until that inbounds play.

This game was a classic which none of us will ever forget. It would be a shame to dwell so much on the officiating of such a well-played game.

Back