>>>>>>The #1 vs #1 Gameday Thread<<<<<<

Re: >>>>>>The #1 vs #1 Gameday Thread<<<<<<

glad the ignore button exists to rid the ignorance that gets posted by the same two posters over and over..great game and effort.

Oh well, OU should have a good shot of winning in Norman

That's one of the unfortunate problems with role players.

He had a great game - role player ? He literally saved us down the stretch with those blocks. It's always a game of woulda coulda shoulda here. We'll get em in Norman.

Sport center just said Ellis falls on floor, walk, no no call.

How the ref missed that one I don't know

Kansas had 10 fouls in the final 35 minutes. Lol. What a joke.

Well get them in Norman hopefully and all of our season goals are still in tact

Kansas had 10 fouls in the final 35 minutes. Lol. What a joke.

That's reality here guys - they don't win here by accident. It's also why you can't let opportunities go by when you have a chance.

I honestly wanted this win for Buddy, kid deserved it and to have his name attached to the W that ended the losing streak.

He had a great game - role player ? He literally saved us down the stretch with those blocks. It's always a game of woulda coulda shoulda here. We'll get em in Norman.

He plays for his defensive and rebounding prowess and not as a scorer. There's nothing "woulda, coulda, shoulda" about it.

He plays for his defensive and rebounding prowess and not as a scorer. There's nothing "woulda, coulda, shoulda" about it.

So a guy who gets double digit rebounds and 6 blocks is a role player ? Take a lap.

Damn we should be 10-15 points better than them in Norman. Hope i'm right, and hope we don't let this linger saturday

That's reality here guys - they don't win here by accident. It's also why you can't let opportunities go by when you have a chance.

I honestly wanted this win for Buddy, kid deserved it and to have his name attached to the W that ended the losing streak.
they win there because they are good just like OU in Norman

Sigh.

Great Game.

Officials did not suck.

We'll get them back in Norman.

And I'm tired.

KU had 13 free throw attempts in the last OT. OU had none. KU also got that traveling call on Lattin when earlier a KU rebounder fell to the ground with the ball and no traveling. The officials did us no favors in this game.

Twice they missed goal tending There wa a phantom T on Woodard. No call when Buford wax mugged. No call on a mugging of Lattin.

Sport center just said Ellis falls on floor, walk, no no call.

How the ref missed that one I don't know

He didn't miss lattins so called travel , and he didn't fall to the flor and slide 2 feet

So a guy who gets double digit rebounds and 6 blocks is a role player ? Take a lap.

Ha ya..? I think that's the role he provides us. There's nothing wrong with labeling him that. He's just s sophomore on a upper class laden team...

turnovers were the killer

The officials did OU no favors.

Back