The Most #1 Seeds in NCAA History

yup OU is just an average program (insert rolling eyes and looking at boca)

Listened to this game in the van on the way to a Disney vacation when I was 11. We had to pull over so my stepdad could kick something. :)

That's awesome! I love your stepdad's passion. I am a stepdad and the display of my passion for OU sports has made my step-son a big OU fan even though his dad and all of his dads family are huge jayhawks.

We may not beat KU on the court much, but we beat them with my step-son. :clap

Listened to this game in the van on the way to a Disney vacation when I was 11. We had to pull over so my stepdad could kick something. :)

Kicking something (as long as it's not hard and heavy) can be a good way to release emotion. When OU lost to indiana in 2002 I kicked the nearest thing to me, which happened to be a shoe, into the front door. However, you need to be careful when you win a big game. When OU beat #1 ku in Norman in 1995 after a 3 by Ernie Abercrombie and a couple free throws by Ryan Minor, I was jumping up and down in the living room and broke my foot. The really crappy thing is that I was working in the KC area with a bunch of gayhawk fans. Instead of being able to enjoy the victory, I was off the next day getting a cast on my foot. To make it even worse, I was dumb enough when I went to work the next day to admit I broke my foot celebrating the OU win. Instead of being able to give the gayhawks crap, they laughed at me for being such an idiot. :(
Oh well, that was a victory worth breaking a foot over. I hate the gayhawks and they were #1 at the time. Here's to hoping the d-bags lose to NCST. But with injuries and inelligibilities to other top seeds they could make it to the final. I just hope they don't get lucky like in '88 when they faced no decent team getting to the finals and beat us to win the championship. Screw ku!

Back