The OU/Arky Roll Call Thread

BigTime

The Red Wig
Reaction score
university-of-oklahoma-personalized-photos-your-name-on-an-ou-basketball-jersey--locker-ok-pph-x-00004lg.jpg

It is time to show that you are a REAL fan.

Ok, so the team is struggling and may not look as good as we all want them to look on the defensive end and on the glass. All the more reason for you to get family and friends out to the LNC on Wednesday night and help us get a victory.

I am really worried about attendance for this one, so please do your part to get folks to the game, and to Sunday's game against Arizona.

Let's get some revenge on the piggies for ruining our perfect nonconference record last year!

WHAT: OU versus Arkansas

WHEN: Wednesday, December 2nd, at 7:00 PM (Doors open at 5 for Students, and at 5:30 for everyone else.)

HOW: Visit Soonersports.com (order tickets online) or Call the ticket office (405)-325-2424 or toll-free @ (800)-456-GOOU).

Student tickets are available at the OU student ticket office for only $10 (bring your ID).

WHY: Because your Sooners are playing! There are less home games than last year, so come out and watch this team grow and learn. This is a "must win" for this young team, so please spread the word about the game and show up.

Want to help put butts in the seats? You can. It's easy. Spread the word about this and upcoming games to friends, family, coworkers, fellow students etc..., call in and talk OU basketball to the sports animal or kref, and talk this team up on various blogs and message boards. Do your part to help the program....

Have tickets and can't go? I will be glad to give your student ticket or non-student ticket away for you. PM me and we will work out an exchange...this goes for any game this season. I am set-up to do ticket transfers as well. Thanks to those that have done this so far this year!

I have two sets of tickets to give away (non-students) for this game. Let me know if you are interested.

Boomer Sooner!

-BT

So, who is going and how many are you bringing with you?

I will be there

Was going to bring Bailey, but he is in Saginaw MI this week

me and my brother Goodole will be there...

Sooner Born, Sooner Bred baby....

if it gets too bad they can always suit me and Play up....

Ill be there, i may not be able to make the next game but my ticket will be used.

I will be there!!!!! Plus others if I can get a couple of extra student tickets? ;)

me and my brother Goodole will be there...

Sooner Born, Sooner Bred baby....

if it gets too bad they can always suit me and Play up....
Man I'm still sore from the annual thanksgiving backyard football game, I think I'm finally hitting the old bug. I'll spot up though, you'll have to make some plays.

Oh, and me and my fiance will be there.

Some idiot scheduled my class at that time, but my ticket has been successfully transferred to another student.

I will be there. Not that it would matter who the opponent was, but some of my favorite/most intertaining OU games have been against Arkansas over the years. Yes, that even includes last years game in Fayetteville. I know we lost, but it was still a very excititing game.

Will be in OKC for business during the day. Will probably tie the game in. I love being on campus. That place brings back lots of memories. :OUbball-logo::OU-logo:

I will be there. Not that it would matter who the opponent was, but some of my favorite/most intertaining OU games have been against Arkansas over the years. Yes, that even includes last years game in Fayetteville. I know we lost, but it was still a very excititing game.

Last year in Fayetteville was awesome, what a crowd they had that night. It's too bad they never had it again. I'll be there, rockin' the hardhat. I can't stop, I won't stop.

Back