The Pencilfightchamp Appreciation Thread

Sooner23

Reaction score
I was going back and watching some of your highlight videos this morning, and just wanted to let you know how much your work this season was appreciated. You are definitely the man. I love the way you do the highlights with the announcers calls piped in. Good stuff and just thought you should be singled out.

Now if we can just get you hooked up with HD next year, that would be golden. :D

Also, did you say you were going to do a season highlight video of Blake's dunks and plays? If so, that would be awesome. Thanks again, man. You are the best.

:clap

I was going back and watching some of your highlight videos this morning, and just wanted to let you know how much your work this season was appreciated. You are definitely the man. I love the way you do the highlights with the announcers calls piped in. Good stuff and just thought you should be singled out.

Now if we can just get you hooked up with HD next year, that would be golden. :D

Also, did you say you were going to do a season highlight video of Blake's dunks and plays? If so, that would be awesome. Thanks again, man. You are the best.

What Sooner23 said, in spades. Pencilfightchamp is THE MAN in my book!

Great job, PCP! Thanks for all you've done this season!!! :clap :clap

Absolutely agree. PFC does a tremendous job on his videos, and he gets them up so quick too after the games. I'm certainly glad he found OUHoops.

PFC! PFC! PFC!!!! You... Da... Man!

:clap :clap

It is really fantastic what he has done to help the program and the fans. Those Youtube vids (especially of Blake and Willie) are one of the primary ways of showing the nation the type of players that they are!

Thanks, PCF!

I would like to give Pencilfightingchamp a firm handshake. Or perhaps a noogie of endearment.

PFC=Awesomeness

palin-dancing-snl.gif

Thanks everyone.

I do, in fact, have a Blake Griffin highlight in the works. Hopefully, that'll come together in about a week or two. Also as far as HD, I do plan to upgrade my equipment and fully expect to be broadcasting in HD for next season.

Thanks everyone.

I do, in fact, have a Blake Griffin highlight in the works. Hopefully, that'll come together in about a week or two. Also as far as HD, I do plan to upgrade my equipment and fully expect to be broadcasting in HD for next season.

Thanks everyone.

:woot :clap

Thanks everyone.

woot woot! :woot :woot

PFC also has good quickness and hops to go with his transition game. We never have to wait long at all to get the highlights of a game. PFC is a glue man for this board. GREAT JOB! GREAT MEMBER NAME TOO! BOOMER SOONER BABY!!!:clap

Back