There is something we are not seeing???

Navy2004

Reaction score
It is just crazy how all of sudden guys are not getting minutes. I know the old story if you don't practice well you don't play. In todays kids they would rather transfer or just be patient enough to get back there spots. Kids are spoiled today and really it is the fault of the coaches. I practicing and not being a team player is the reason for not getting playing time that is fine. But, if you are playing and not doing the things right on the court what is the difference between the two. I once had to run a thousand bleachers for 2 weeks in a row because I didn't do the things I was suppose to do on the court and off. I didn't play for 4 games. Why, if these kids are not doing the things set there A$$ until they learn......

One of the trends that I am starting to see from Coach Capel is that he just doesn't play a big bench. Kelvin was the same way.

While a agree you have to go with what you think is best what, if is not working. Do you give these kids a chance???

If you have 8 guys that are not good enough to play d-1 and 4 or 5 guys that aren't playing hard enough for you, who is going to play? The team is just not very good.

While a agree you have to go with what you think is best what, if is not working. Do you give these kids a chance???

I know you like Willis, but the kid is really, really bad at team basketball. He has solid one on one offensive skills, but that doesn't translate when he'd be the 4th or 5th option on offense. And if you think our guards' defense is bad now, you haven't paid attention to Willis when he has played. He simply doesn't get it. I still hope he turns that around, but he isn't even close from what I've seen.

Back