This

TMG became the face of the program today. He is the leader of the team.

Means.

Am I too far off in saying that he could be the kind of player you build a team around?

Did anyone else notice how TMG took charge in the huddle in the closing minutes? It was just before Pledger went to the line to shoot two. I have no idea what he said, but he had the attention of every member of the team, including Willie. Looks like we may have found the team leader we were all hoping for!

Terrific game, Tommy!!!

Did anyone else notice how TMG took charge in the huddle in the closing minutes? It was just before Pledger went to the line to shoot two. I have no idea what he said, but he had the attention of every member of the team, including Willie. Looks like we may have found the team leader we were all hoping for!

Terrific game, Tommy!!!

It looked like it was he and Willie both talking in that huddle. Must have been a good joke since Tiny got a big s-eating grin on his face

the kid may have a future in this sport.

i loved orlando's reaction after tmg's 47th 3 in the first half. he got up and walked to the end of the bench with a "this **** ain't real" expression.

I'm a little slow. I've been wondering why you cats kept typing the This Means Greatness thing.

Back