Thoughts after 9 hours of practice

I'm trying to wrap my head around someone actually thinking that AdaSooner "just hates."

I don't think anyone would disagree with me if I said adasooner was the nicest guy on the board.

As for skyvue, he has been my favorite poster for a long time. For awhile it felt like Tony was, but skyvue has kept him at arms length. Maybe Tony can make up some ground this year.

As for skyvue, he has been my favorite poster for a long time. For awhile it felt like Tony was, but skyvue has kept him at arms length. Maybe Tony can make up some ground this year.

The Poster Ranking System is a farce. We need a playoff!

Sam, have you seen any general differences in the offense that Kruger runs, as compared to the one that Capel did? I know, different players, 9 hours, etc... Whatever you can comment on would be awesome. If nothing, then that's fine, too.

Sam, have you seen any general differences in the offense that Kruger runs, as compared to the one that Capel did? I know, different players, 9 hours, etc... Whatever you can comment on would be awesome. If nothing, then that's fine, too.

Capel ran an offense?

Just kidding. Sort of.

Back