Thoughts

EufaulaSooner

Reaction score
1) We are going to be much more balanced than in previous years. Lots of different options offensively. I think this will be our best shooting team in a long time.

2) I predict many long Pledger-vs-Crocker arguments in OUHoops.com's future.

3) Where do we rank nationally in tats now? Gallon and TMG are sure moving us up in those rankings.

4) Our recruiting class is going to look better and better. Not many teams have 4 freshmen contributing big minutes. It probably only takes one more recruiting class like this one to be ready to make that next step....

1) We are going to be much more balanced than in previous years. Lots of different options offensively. I think this will be our best shooting team in a long time.

2) I predict many long Pledger-vs-Crocker arguments in OUHoops.com's future.

3) Where do we rank nationally in tats now? Gallon and TMG are sure moving us up in those rankings.

4) Our recruiting class is going to look better and better. Not many teams have 4 freshmen contributing big minutes. It probably only takes one more recruiting class like this one to be ready to make that next step....

1) I think OUr team is VERY balanced, like you said! I love that about this team, so far!

2) I could very well see such arguments, and it will make for some very great discussions. Also, you could see some Pledger vs Davis and Davis vs Crocker arguments, as well? Either way, I see this as a GOOD problem to have.

3) My guess is #1... but I would like to see the hard #'s on this as well. haha

4) As I said, on another thread (Post #3). This might just be the "Jewel Class" that Jeff Capel hangs his hat on, once everything is said and done. The class, itself, fits so well together, and it fits very well with what the team needed at the time. Its a fantastic class, and I can't believe Capel was able to build it! haha!

Last edited:
1 - It does seem a lot easier for this team to score with TMG and WW back there setting up all our shooters.

2 - I don't think Pledger is the all-around player that Crock is yet. Cade looked better all-around than Crocker did last night. But Crock has been through the fire and his a senior. I'm guessing that he still starts every game this year like he has for 4 years.

3 - 1st

4 - Take these 4 guys and add Cameron Clark and you have quite a squad next year.

Back