Thursday's NCAA slate

This was quite possibly the worst day one I've ever had.

The basketball gods are getting back at me for running roughshod over my office pool last year and missing 5 first round games and only losing one Sweet Sixteen team.

Today alone it looks like I will miss 7, 3 Sweet Sixteens, and my runner up.
Oops...

I'm still in decent shape. I had Louisville in the sweet 16, but no further, and that pairing is busted anyway with Richmond and Morehead. St Johns hurts me more, especially if BYU advances.All in all I went 13-3 and lost 2 sweet 16 teams.

I think I went 13-3. But St Johns killed that bracket. I knew the SE was gonna be tough for me. I simply don't really like any team in that bracket that much.

Look at the SW region. If KU can get by UNLV/Illinois they will have either Richmond or Morehead in the sweet 16. Talk about a nice setup.

10-6 and lost 3 sweet 16 teams. Final 8 and 4 are still good. Suckage.

KU was set up to win that region no matter what. Notre Dame is probably the toughest match-up they could possibly get.

"I plan on being at Missouri and that's the bottom line." -- Mike Anderson on Arkansas rumors

There's so much of the staff and some players that are related to Mike Anderson. I think one of the Pressley's is married to his daughter, I think he has a son and nephew on the staff. His son played for Missouri a couple years back. He's probably there for the rest of his career. Their star player a couple years ago Carroll was his nephew also.

Back