Thursday's NCAA slate

The last session games are underway or fixing to get there.

TBS Michigan State vs UCLA. I'm picking the fighting Izzos. This could hurt my bracket because I picked MSU to the S16, mostly an anti Florida pick.

UCLA is up 10-3 early

Cincinnati vs Missouri starts here in 30 minutes or so. First Big 12 game of the tourney. Game will be on TNT.

Kansas State Utah State will probably start in about an hour. Depends on how long the Belmont/Wisconsin game lasts.

St. Johns vs Gonzaga which will probably much determine the life of my bracket on day one. I have St. Johns going to the Final Four. That game will start at around 9.

Why did I think Michigan State would come out and show some pride?

Steve Lavin has made the Sweet 16 or better in 5 of his 6 tournament seasons.

Last edited:
Missouri started out good 9-2 lead. It's now down to 9-7

UCLA is destroying Mich State 33-19 late in the 1st

St Johns up 8-2

Steve Lavin has made the Sweet 16 or better in 5 of his 6 tournament seasons.

actually...if I was going to defend such a pick (St John's) I'd just stick to the fact they have so much senior leadership. That's huge in March.

I think that bracket just sucks. I had Pitt, Wisconsin, KSU all coming from that bracket at one time. Just decided I liked St. Johns better.

Missouri seems like the better team against Cincy they just keep getting in their own way. Tied at 16 under 12 timeout.

Zaga up 3 on St. Johns.

UCLA up 16 on Mich State near the end of the half. Mich State really showed Gottlieb didn't they?

I have the Johnnies in the sweet 16

As do I.

I'm currently rocking the two MacBook, one 50" plasma setup in front of me.
My iPad is at the ready to have 4 screens going once the KSU game starts.

Zaga is playing great ball right now. Up 24-14.

Cincy up 1 about to be 2

KSU up 6-5 first media timeout.

Missouri is down 10 with 2:47 left in the 1st. Ibrahima Thomas just owned them on the boards

KSU up 5 Media timeout

Not enough life that's back up to over 20.. One of these games needs to at least get close late. I think St. Johns has the best potential to make it close. Missouri can't set their pace. Utah State just doesn't matchup well.

They are probably now hoping he leaves for Arky after this game.

The last night session is about to destroy my chances of winning the bracket challange.

Back