Tiny's Suspended????

It's amazing to me to see how much playing time Tiny has taken himself out of this year. If it's a compliance issue this time that's a little more understandable. But I'm getting really frustrated with his inability to see playing time.

I have heard that it is an issue concerning the OU and NCAA compliance departments. The word is that it may have something to do with Tiny being involved with an agent before he came to OU. They are investigating it now, and until the matter is resolved, Tiny will not be allowed to play.

The hits just keep on coming for this basketball team.

-Greg

Why is this just now coming up? Bizarre timing

OMG

We are so #^#%ing snakebit

this is becoming outrageous

It's embarrassing is what it is. Time for Capel to clean house IMO.

Unfreaking believable!!!

This has been the most bizarre season I can remember in more than three decades of following OU basketball. Aside from Cade Davis, Tony Crocker and TMG, there is not a mature, level headed player on the roster in our eight to nine man rotation. Not one! Even worse, there doesn't appear to be an end in sight until the season is over. :confused:

come on. uh, Mr. Wright?

This is unbelievable. Someone has to get control of this situation. All these "little" situations are beginning to a resemble a program spiraling out of control. It's something every week.

What business does Tiny have in regards to having contact with an agent? That's a laugher.

Character issues are starting to become a major problem with some of the kids on the team. Capel is young, but teams like this get coaches run out of town. Hopefully coach learns from this and starts finding more of the right guys.

Last edited:
I have heard that it is an issue concerning the OU and NCAA compliance departments. The word is that it may have something to do with Tiny being involved with an agent before he came to OU. They are investigating it now, and until the matter is resolved, Tiny will not be allowed to play.

The hits just keep on coming for this basketball team.

-Greg

I heard the same thing.

smh

no kidding. this is a year of infamy for our football and basketball teams with the high expectations in both with such bitter dissapointments. Let it end. Please

This is unbelievable. Someone has to get control of this situation. All these "little" situations are beginning to a resemble a program spiraling out of control. It's something every week.

You can control something that possibly happened when the player in question was in high school?

You can control what your players do 4 hours after a game on their own time?

Give me a flippin' break.

You can control something that possibly happened when the player in question was in high school?
You can control what your players do 4 hours after a game on their own time?
Give me a flippin' break.

No, but you can control attitudes and you can discipline.
And those same attitudes type of attitudes have been displayed on the court as well. You act like when this team only has off the court problems. The poor attitudes, lack of hustle/defense, etc has been shown all year. It's the same attitudes that show poor decisions off the court. So basically this team has done things the wrong way on and off the court.
Sorry, but give me a flippin' break. Something needs to change. Obviously you don't feel that way.

Back