TJ Taylor update

Taylor is a ball player why is everyone doubting him he is a competitor and if its a fight for a position between him and the next guard my money is on taylor.

Taylor is a ball player why is everyone doubting him he is a competitor and if its a fight for a position between him and the next guard my money is on taylor.

I 100 percent agree with you....He is going to be huge for us next year with his ability to lock people up....i am going to really like having tmg, taylor, and clark playing together

tmg as your guard ClarkAnd Taylor u can move them at any position except the 5.Tj scored 8pts.because his over the top coach had him playing the 4@ 5 position.

tmg as your guard ClarkAnd Taylor u can move them at any position except the 5.Tj scored 8pts.because his over the top coach had him playing the 4@ 5 position.

That is a pretty confusing coaching decision.

Last edited:
Doesn't help that Dennison has no height this year and very little help for TJ.

Cameron clark no help,tj taylor no help,ricky scott no help,tony mitchell no help most of your ranked 2010 class has no help.

Hopefully it will help those guys get prepared for leaderships roles in college at least, but I'm sure it is frustrating at times.

Back