TMG - Newcomer of the year

Do true freshmen win Newcomer? I thought it was just for transfers????

This is right...He is a strong candidate for Freshman of the year and should win it imo. But Newcomer goes to a transfer.

He deserves consideration for conference player of the year. Gparker moved the thread about TMG compared to Anderson calling it smack but I think it is a legitimate debate. You might have to go with Anderson but TMG deserves to be in the conversation. He has been outstanding the last 4 weeks.

He deserves consideration for conference player of the year. Gparker moved the thread about TMG compared to Anderson calling it smack but I think it is a legitimate debate. You might have to go with Anderson but TMG deserves to be in the conversation. He has been outstanding the last 4 weeks.

Denver are you still in Austin? I trust you will be dancing in the streets tonight...

wow dude that would be amazing, we would need a strong finish for this to be considered. OU needs to win some roadies

Back