Tmg

BigTime

The Red Wig
Reaction score
Has really played well during this last home stretch on both ends of the floor.

Offensively he is averaging 10.7 ppg, 5.3 apg, and only 1.3 topg.

The biggest improvement has come on the defensive end. It has been almost night and day effortwise for him regarding his on the ball defense. He is getting his hands in the face of his man, he is hustling and picking up guys before they cross halfcourt, and he has improved with his boxing out (had 4 defensive boards against Arizona). He is also averaging 1.6 steals ppg.

Has really played well during this last home stretch on both ends of the floor.

Offensively he is averaging 10.7 ppg, 5.3 apg, and only 1.3 topg.

The biggest improvement has come on the defensive end. It has been almost night and day effortwise for him regarding his on the ball defense. He is getting his hands in the face of his man, he is hustling and picking up guys before they cross halfcourt, and he has improved with his boxing out (had 4 defensive boards against Arizona). He is also averaging 1.6 steals ppg.

Yup I wish WWIII would D up like TMG

He is progressing nicely. Maybe even a little quicker than I thought he would. Still want to see how he handles Big 12 play, and road games, but I've been impressed. We're gonna LOVE this kid as a jr/sr.

TMG is going to be REALLY good at OU for the next 4 years. Building around TMG, Pledge, and Tiny is going to be exciting...

This kid is special. He continues to get better and better. I love his passes. Our other big men besides Tiny have to get acclumated to his style. His defensive stock is way up. Tommy is a very level headed guy who doesn't say much. I really think that this stems from some adversity he had coming up as a kid. I would like to see him become a little more vocal with the team. BOOMER SOONER BABY!!!:tmg:tmg

TMG, Game-by-game:

Code:
	Tommy Mason-Griffin
SPM	Min	Contrib	Rank
-0.6	30	-0.3	9
-4.2	32	-2.0	8
-1.5	31	-0.9	7
-10.8	30	-5.5	9
-7.6	26	-3.7	8
-10.3	39	-6.1	8
6.9	33	3.5	2
10.1	34	5.8	2
1.3	31	0.7	5

He has kicked it in gear on this homestand, that's for sure!

TMG is going to be REALLY good at OU for the next 4 years. Building around TMG, Pledge, and Tiny is going to be exciting...

Who says he stays all four years? 2 yes. Maybe 3. But he's already a beast. I wouldn't be so sure of 4 years.

only 1.3 topg.

The biggest improvement has come on the defensive end. /QUOTE]

Those are the two most important things for TMG. Protect the basketball and be a defensive leader. He is so talented offensively that the offense will take care of itself.

I think OU fans are going to love this guy. I like what I see from him more than what I saw from Drew and I was a fan of Drews.

Not many 5'9 PG's leave early. Extremely rare.
Gotta have great athletic ability and sick hops to leave early like Jonny Flynn if you're under 6 feet. TMG while highly skilled and a good athlete isn't an elite guy like Flynn when it comes to natural ability.

He's listed at 5'11" and that looks pretty close. Nate Robinson is 5'9" and TMG is not that small out there.

But even at 5'11" the odds are stacked against getting taken high in the NBA draft.

No, TJ. Yes TMG, the person the thread is about..

I guess it's a good thing he's not 5'9" then huh? He's about 6' even.

I would say he's a better PG than Kemba Walker, Corey Fisher, and Eric Bledsoe. All 3 project to be first round picks in 2011. Give him three years and he's easily a lotto pick.

I would say he's a better PG than Kemba Walker, Corey Fisher, and Eric Bledsoe. All 3 project to be first round picks in 2011. Give him three years and he's easily a lotto pick.
There is no way TMG is 6 foot, he is about the same size of TJ Franklin and they're both only 5'10 or so.

There is no way TMG is 6 foot, he is about the same size of TJ Franklin and they're both only 5'10 or so.

He's not 5'9". At least 5'11" shading upwards. Anyways, if you can play it doesn't matter and he's better than the three I listed plus multiple others in the league.

There is no way he is even close to 6'

If little earl boykins and spud webb can make it than so can TMG. BOOMER SOONER BABY!!!:clap

Back