Tmg

Are you sure about that?? He's not a midget. He's every bit of 5'11" for sure.
I've stood next to TMG a couple times, I'm only 6'2 on a good day and I felt there was quite a bit of difference in height between us.

I'm 6'1 and I can put my elbow on TMG's head. 5-9 at best. But he still has two inches on Penn and Page! Regardless, you would be hard pressed to find a PG who has had a better start to a freshman season in the big12 conference over the last 8 years.

Haha do explain Mr. Almighty....

You don't think he'll make it in the league??

I think making the league is a longshot, yes.

But that isn't what I'm saying you are silly about. He'll be at OU for four years, and I'll bet you anything you want on that. Guys like him have about a zero percent chance of leaving early. What, there are like two or three guys in the NBA that are his height? It doesn't work out very often.

I'm 6'1 and I can put my elbow on TMG's head. 5-9 at best. But he still has two inches on Penn and Page! Regardless, you would be hard pressed to find a PG who has had a better start to a freshman season in the big12 conference over the last 8 years.

I wouldn't go that far, he's not the same size as Nate Robinson or Isaiah Thomas at Washington. But anyways. I agree not many freshmen PG have handled the Big 12 like he has.

Back