Tony Crocker's Career at OU

Welcome to the board, CK.

Nice first post!

Thanks BT! Been wondering why there were crickets chirping at ouinsider. Glad to see the traffic falloff there wasn't a result of the year the Sooners have been having so far...

TC is just one of those guys you want on your team and like BT said he has improved an aspect of his game each year to where I think he has a shot at the NBA.

He is a great person, teammate, does a lot with the young kids and can lead a team when needed. As MsProud said he wanted to be a Sooner and stayed through the rough times.

You could be right. I'll be honest, I was shocked when we got a 6 seed that year. I was fully expecting an 8 or 9.

Haha, yeah...I think we all were! If you had asked me whether we needed the win right before the selection show I would have said of course we did.

I believe all things considered we have truly seen the value of Taylor Griffin this year. I believe he did so much more than a stat sheet could ever say. Maybe I'm biased but I would say TG is the most underrated player in the past decade....

you can add me to the list of Crocker fans. The guy is all heart. If anybody on this team would cry after a tuff loss, i bet it would be him. And his game has indeed steadily improved, as others have pointed out. He has stepped up and really become a leader, taking the ball to the rack when we can't seem to hit a bucket. Plus his D and rebounding are amazing.

Back