Trouble at Kansas

Sooner23

Reaction score
Dorothy and Toto not getting along in the Land of Oz

http://www2.kusports.com/news/2009/sep/22/ku-guard-tyshawn-taylor-treated-hospital-after-inc/

KU guard Tyshawn Taylor treated at hospital after incident in front of Burge Union

Kansas University sophomore guard Tyshawn Taylor was involved in an incident that broke out in front of Burge Union on the KU campus shortly after 6:30 p.m. Tuesday, a source confirmed Tuesday night.

A nursing supervisor confirmed that a Tyshawn Taylor was admitted Tuesday night at Lawrence Memorial Hospital.

"Yes he is here. He is currently being treated," the nursing supervisor said.

A source said several people witnessed a skirmish between members of the football team and basketball team. The identities of the other players involved were not known as of Tuesday night.

"We're aware of reports of an incident and we are gathering facts as we speak," associate athletic director Jim Marchiony said Tuesday night.

Re: Dorothy and Toto not getting along in the Land of Oz

You can't mention any indescretions with KU players. Not allowed on this KU board.

Hey, we have a Buttermakr sighting!!!! :clap
Looks like he was waiting for another KU thread to surface.

You can't mention any indescretions with KU players. Not allowed on this KU board.

Sure you can. In fact they are encouraged. All I ever said is YOU can't be taken seriously about KU. You can't make numerous nonsense (like Cole Aldrich is a sloth who can't play defense) remarks and be taken seriously.
Sooner23 can be taken seriously.

Tyshawn needs to keep some of that aggression for the season.
And whoever the football players were need to be kicked out of school.
Don't they know we are trying to win a national championship!!!!!!!!
This was disheartening news to end the day yesterday especially after the great news
about X Henry and Jeff Withey. I wish Oct 15th would get here and guys wouldn't have so much
free time on their hands.

Last edited:
There is already some posts on thread 1 about this issue DFW.
I'm sure thread 3, 4 & 5 are coming soon. LOL.

And whoever the football players were need to be kicked out of school.

If the football players should be Taylor should be too.

If the football players should be Taylor should be too.

It was a joke (making light of the stereotype that basketball only matters at KU).
Rumors I'm hearing that keep getting deleted (which probably means it's true)
is that it was over a girl and could involve a good football player. I doubt it turns into anything now though. The coaches know and hopefully squash it between the basketball player(s) and football player(s) involved.
Gotta love the off-season (another joke).

Awesome...
However, Taylor did give some warning on his Facebook page:

"keep my name out ya' mouth for you get smacked in it," he wrote at 11:12 a.m. Tuesday, and 30 minutes later he posted, "never get outta character .. I'm always a G about it."

About 4 p.m., Taylor posted, "(racial slur)s be muggin me ..you know I'm mugging back."

http://deadspin.com/5365825/the-bleeding-kansas-athletic-department-update

Awesome...
However, Taylor did give some warning on his Facebook page:

"keep my name out ya' mouth for you get smacked in it," he wrote at 11:12 a.m. Tuesday, and 30 minutes later he posted, "never get outta character .. I'm always a G about it."

About 4 p.m., Taylor posted, "(racial slur)s be muggin me ..you know I'm mugging back."

http://deadspin.com/5365825/the-bleeding-kansas-athletic-department-update

Wow. There's also rumors of Sherron Collins being heavily involved in this.

Maybe Self and Mangino can have a cage match to settle this. I'd have money on the big man.

Mangino would eat Self's hair piece.

Mangino would eat Self's hair piece.

I figure that one of two things will happen:

1. Bill will get lost in Mangino's stomach blubber.
2 Mangino will eat Bill, and then belch up his hair piece.

Thoughts?

Awesome line from the Kentucky board, catpause.

Who would ever dare punch this face?

screenshot768gb9.png

Also this appears to be heating up, I hope no one misses up X's teeth cuz he just got those braces off.

Source

Several students on the Kansas University campus said a second altercation between KU men's basketball and football players broke out shortly before 10 a.m. Wednesday.

KU Public Safety Officers were dispatched to an area near Budig and Wescoe halls, after receiving a report that about a dozen people, all wearing athletic gear, were in the midst of a confrontation.

Witnesses said the incident may have been caused after a player was shoved down a set of stairs.

I remember being legitimately scared for Mangino a few years back when the team was trying to give him the gatorade bath. I was worried about a heart attack. :(

damnkerrymeier.jpg

Meier

VS

web_090327_MichiganState_MSU_Sweet16_NCAA_White_868.jpg

Morningstar

Who ya got? I bet Bradie pulls a cheap move by pulling on Kerry's locks. What a joker.

Back