update

chewy75

Reaction score
I had posted before about my daughters heart problems. We go the test results back today and her heart is fine! The problems she is having are caused by her growing so fast so quick. (she is 6 and 4ft6!) but it will balance out as she gets older. Thanks for your prayers

:woot

I had posted before about my daughters heart problems. We go the test results back today and her heart is fine! The problems she is having are caused by her growing so fast so quick. (she is 6 and 4ft6!) but it will balance out as she gets older. Thanks for your prayers

That's great news, Chewy! Thanks for posting an update regarding her condition.

That is great to hear! It sounds like you have a future lady Sooner!

Terrific news, Chewy! That had to be a huge relief for you and your wife. I'm very happy for you.

If I were you I'd forward this message to Sherri.

:)

It's great to hear that your daughter is okay.

I don't much about little kids' heights, so how tall would a 4'6" 6-year-old typically end up being as an adult? (I'm sure it fluctuates greatly on an individual basis, but there has to be some sort of chart with averages)

It's great to hear that your daughter is okay.

I don't much about little kids' heights, so how tall would a 4'6" 6-year-old typically end up being as an adult? (I'm sure it fluctuates greatly on an individual basis, but there has to be some sort of chart with averages)
she is so tall she does not fit into the chart. Of course the fact that I am 7 foot tall and her mom is 6 foot tall might have a little to do with it

she is so tall she does not fit into the chart. Of course the fact that I am 7 foot tall and her mom is 6 foot tall might have a little to do with it

Have you enrolled her in one of Sherri Coale's basketball camps yet? :woot

(I'm glad she got a clean bill of health from the doctor!)

Great news! Thanks for sharing

You guys need to get busy making Capel a center. Man, talk about some genes.

WOO HOO!!!!!!!!! As the father of 7 year-old twins, I can only imagine what you were going through. GREAT NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She IS off the chart!

GirlsHeight_3_18.gif

I'm glad the doctors say she is doing well!

However (and I don't claim to be a doctor, want to freak you out, and hopefully I'm not out of line here), but I did a paper in college about Marfan syndrome. Might want to look into it. Again, not a doctor though...haha.

And like others are saying, put a basketball or volleyball in her hands! :)

Awesome news!!!!!!:clap:clap

Made my day.....GOD bless you and your family.

Great news! Thanks for sharing

You guys need to get busy making Capel a center. Man, talk about some genes.
I have a 3 year old son but he has not hit his growth spurt yet :) I might be able to get my daughter to play Volleyball but man she can't stand basketball it drives me nuts!

Chewy great news man...I'm happy for your family. Give your daughter a high five from all of us!!!!

Back